Saturday, May 23, 2015

Painting Bench

Well, my gaming time has been a bit screwed up for the past few weeks, so I've not been able to get anything together.  A month or so ago I got a box of Warlord Screaming Eagles in a trade so I decided to paint them up to supplement my 28mm US Army.  They're pretty nice figures.  I finished them a few days ago and am pretty chuffed with how they turned out.  Here's a few pics.





 Shortly after I got the airborne box, I picked up the new Saga Crescent & Cross rulebook along with the Gripping Beast 4 point Milites Christi warband.  The hearthguard are all mounted and there are two units of warriors - one with crossbows.  The mounted figures are decent, but I have to admit I think a better job could've been done with the tabards.  Anyway, I finished up my test model.